Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday November 1st 2007

Hello, Hope everyone is doing well. I am feeling great and to be honest quite excited to see what the 1st month after pictures will look like. My pants are very big on me now, and im down 29.5lbs so im very eager to see the 2 pics side by side. So anyways the thoughts of the updated pics are consuming my mind. My eating habits are still going great, and im feeling great mentally and physically. Its crazy that a month ago, I was stuffing my face with all kinds of fast food and fried greasy junk, and now I have no cravings for that stuff at all, and for someone who did nothing as far as physical activity goes, now I cant wait till my next work out. Its amazing how far ive come mentally so quick, and I know i have very long way to go, but the great thing is that every day Im one day closer to my goal, and its a beautifl thing. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: