Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday November 4th 2007

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great weekend. My weekend is going very well and im eager to take my 1st months after pics a little later on today. Yesterday I did good again eating my 4 meals at the pre selected times. This morning I got up and hit the gym. I did 3 set of curls, 3 sets of concentration curls, and 3 sets of crazy 8s followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill with full incline, I enjoy that alot its a good good burn and I sweat a ton doing that, while the rubber surface is as easy as can be on my knees. Also last night I went to pick up Dunkin Doughnuts, even went inside and still had zero cravings for any of it, and the sense of acheivement you have when you walk out and get none of that junkfood is a great feeling, not to mention I went to a good friends daughters Bday party yesterday and easily passed on the pizza and cake it truly is a great feeling guys. Ok well everyone have a great rest of their weekend and Ill talk to you all tommorrow with the updated pics. I cant wait, hope your all as excited as me. Its never to late to start your journey to a healthier you, I as well as many others will be here to lend you support, advice and well wishes. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshirnk

No comments: