Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday November 14th 2007

Hello again everyone, Well today was another weigh day and I gotta tell you, im loving Zylene more and more every day. But before i tell you my weight loss i will replay some of my events from yesterday. I had 2 protein shakes and 2 tuna sandwiches. This morning I got up and did 3 sets of bicep curls, 3 sets of concentration curls, 3 sets of hammer curls and a burnout set of 100 reps, then followed it up with 30 minutes on the treadmill at 100% incline. Now for the good stuff, i lost 4.5 more lbs this week, down from 291.5 to 287 lbs. I started at 326 lbs and now I am down to 287 thats a total loss of 39 lbs in 45 days, and on top of that big weight loss i also feel great, have more energy than ever and more self pride and confidence than ever. Jason thanks again for reccommending this product to me, its helped me so much. Everyone else thats already started keep it up, and those waiting to start get to it, every day you wait to start is another day of weight loss you could have already attained. 39lbs in 45 days, thats that good stuff. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent progress!
39 lbs....wow