Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday November 5th 2007 (pictures updated)

Hello Everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. Ill quickly go over yesterdays events. I had 2 protein shakes, Steamed broccoli and a grilled chicken sandwich. This morning I got up and went to the gym and did 25 minutes on the treadmill, with the full incline. Ok, 1st Jason. thanks alot for the kind words. Yes it was and still is very hard to take not only take those pics but also post them publically, I dont even like taking my shirt off around my friends. But Yes the pics below are 28 days after the original pics. When I took the pics yesterday and looked at them on the camera I kinda got depressed cause I was like wow, I have so much work to do, but this morning when I saw them next to the 1st pics from 28 days ago, I was very happy that you can definentley see a difference in just 28 days. I know that I have a long way to go, but Im doing very well so far and feel great about my accomplishments so far. Thanks everyone for you support and kindness, and please keep it up, I need it. Hopefully the pics will show others that Im not just making up weight loss results each week, the results are real, I am real and in fact, Zylene is the Truth. I am so happy Jason introduced me to it, and so glad I gave it a try. Guys this stuff works, the pics dont lie. Thank you all again, but I have just begun my journey, this is just chapter 1 of a long novel called my life. Hopefully you guys can jump on with me and be on your way to a better, healthier you. Just get started you will be glad you did.... Have a great day everyone. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see it's going so well. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats bro... you're looking good.. keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

Way to go - looks like you are on the right path!!! I know it feels like a long journey, but I can tell by your many comments that you are deticated to making this work! You're looking great - keep up the hard work! Mary