Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday November 21st 2007

Hello everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving Eve. Yesterday did great again with the 5 meals at the 5 pre selected times. This morning got up and lifted shoulders than followed that up with 30 minutes on the treadmill. As you knwo today is another weigh day. I started at 326, last week was 287 and now im at 283.5 ive lost 3.5 more lbs this week down a total of 42.5 lbs in 52 days. I fell great and am gaining more self confidence every day. Thanks again Jason for reccommending Zylene to me and thanks to all of you who have given support, positive feedback, and well wishes, also thanks to all of you who have sent me negative comments or insults to my personal email, your comments help to motivate me even more. Hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend and has a happy healthy safe and blessed Thanksgiving day.

No comments: