Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday November 28th 2007

Happy weigh day everyone. As you all know today is my weigh day. But before I get into that, i want to apologize about the missed days recently, it appears as though all the network issues have been resolved here and I should be able to post daily as before. Yesterday Had the 5 meals at the preselected times, This morning got up and did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I woke up late so wasnt able to lift, but have been doing well not to mention the fact that yesterday I was moving office equipment for roughly 9 hours and was quite sore anyways. OK, so on to the good stuff. Today I weighed in and Ive dropped 4 more lbs. from 283.5 to 279.5. And an overall loss of 46.5 lbs in 59 days. So far so good, but have a long way to go. The way the Zylene keeps me from feeling hungry, and gives me a great energy boost and the way the vitmains and minerals keep my immune system strong so Im able to stay healthy. I love how the pills are working for me, and am very happy with my progess. For all thouse following along, thanks and all those working hard to get healhty keep it up, we can do this together. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: