Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday November 16th 2007

Hello Everyone. Everything is going great and im feeling great. Yesterday I had banana at 9am, protein shake at 11am, tuna sandwich at 1pm, tuna sandwich at 3pm and protein shake at 5 pm. This morning I lifted 4 setts of back and shoulders and did 30 minutes on the treadmill. As many of you can see there was a comment that I am starving myself and while everyone has the right to there opinion they should have looked into my diet a little better prior to making there statements. If you look at the side of food or drinks it will tell you that the % is based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet. Well the proteiin shakes that i am taking are called Mucscle Milk and each one is 350 calories. The tuna sandiwiches I eat are 1 full can of albacore tuna on 2 slices of wheat bread, and i just recently added the banana. So, 2 proteiin shakes at 350 are 700 calories, 2 whole cans of tuna on 2 slices of wheat bread with regular mayo, lettuce is 490 calrories each or 980 for both, 980 + 700 is 1680 calories and now i have added a banana so thats about 1800 calories a day. Thats only 200 less than what the govt uses as the standard for % values on food and drink products. Which is hardly starvation at all, on top of that I never feel hungry at all. So the fact that im eating 1800 calories a day, lifting every morning and doing 30 minutes a day of cardio, while taking a very good thermogenic that helps the metabolism greatly is why im losing weight so fast. I will admit 39 lbs in 45 days is alot, however I am eating, i feel great i Havent been sick at all and am more active than ever. But to say 1800 calories a day is starving yourself is not accurtate. I appreciate your concern and you comments but im feeling great and eating great and ive never felt better, and all the while not feeling hungry at all. You should look at the ingredients in the pills and see for yourself how beneficial they are. its a great product and its helpin me immensley. Its funny to me that when i am 326 lbs and eating fast food every day, 3 whoppers 2 large fries and 2 large cokes for lunch nobody says much about your eating so bad or you need to lose weight, but when you try to lose weight if you lose it to fast or against the grain than its a bad thing. Im working my butt off and I am very proud of what ive done so far and the fact that i feel great and am full of life and energy only makes me wanna continue that much more. I do appreciate all feedback positive or negative, and hope you all have a great day and remember be healthy. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: