Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday November 17th 2007

Hello All, and hope your all having a great weekend. Yesterday I continued my move from 4-5 meals a day. Had a banana at 9, protein shake 11, sandwich 1, sandwich 3 and shake at 5, got up this morning but the gym was locked so walked 3 loops around my neighborhood or 2.1 miles. Feel great and every day i Know I am one day closer to my ultimate goal. I will admit its a little tough knowing ive already lost 39lbs and but still have over 100 lbs more to lose, but as ive said before every day is easier and I am very confident I will get there, with the support of my family friends and even strangers and the great pills im talking, zylene, nutravex and biozyte, the truth is its just a matter of time. Well hope you all have a happy healthy and safe weekend and Ill talk to you all later. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: