Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday November 13th 2007

Hello Everyone, sorry the post is late at night instead of in the AM, but sometimes "stuff" happens. Anyways Everything still so far so good, Monday had 3 tuna sandwiches and 1 protein shake. This morning I got up and lifted 3 sets of 3 different exercises of triceps. Then I followed it up with 30 minutes on the treadmill with 75% incline. I feel great and as ive said before everyday gets easier in the gym, I can actually feel myself getting stonger when I Lift, trust me im no incredible hulk but the amount i can lift now is far greater than just 1 month ago when i 1st started, and the cardio gets easier every day as well. Well tommorrow is another weigh day and cant wait to see what im down to now. Wish me luck and i hope you are all losing with me. Have a good night and ill talk to you all tommorrow with my new weight loss totals, weekly and overall. Good Bye for now.

No comments: