Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday November 2nd 2007

Hello again. Im doing well and feeling great, yesterday I had ran out of Protein shakes, so I only had 3 Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches thruout the day, along with my zylene and 2 multi vitamins. Also something I havent brought up much I dont think is how much water I drink. 1st I never drank water at all prior to my lifestyle change, and now im easily drinking 80 to 120 ounces day. I also drink diet iced tea and crystal light but it gets expensive so mainly just water. 1st the more water you drink the more full you feel, which is great, 2nd it helps flush out your system, and also its great for you with no calories, what could be better than that. So I got up this morning and went to gym, I lifted chest, 3 sets of incline, 3 sets of flat, and 3 sets of flys. Then I did 20 minutes on the treadmill on full incline, and I gotta admit that full incline is a very nice little workout. Also wanted to remind you all again, will be taking my 1st after pics on Sunday and they should be posted on Monday, So I am really looking forward to that. Hope everyone has a great weekend and continues or starts their journey to a healthier you. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: