Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday, November 6th 2007

Morning. Hope everyone is doing well and sticking to their good eating and exercising habits, and if you havent started yet, get to it. Its hard to start but once you start every day gets easier. Had to get up especially early this morning, had to take my son to school and had to make sure I hit the gym prior to dropping him off. So I was at the gym at 6am waiting for them to open. haha. Now this is crazy cause just a month ago I would be sleeping and dreaming about anything but working out, most likely dreaming about food, but now I was at the gym waiting for it to open so I could work out prior to dropping my son off. As I sat on the bench waiting i was thinking about how drastically my life has changed for the better in the last month and was smiling at the situation. Then I worked out, did 3 sets of 3 different exercises each (triceps) but as sad as it may seem i have no idea what they were called, then I did 20 minutes on the treadmill at full incline. Got home showered dropped off my son at school and was off to work. Its an amzing feeling knowing before 9am I do more in one day than I used to do in a full day. Also I wanted to thank Kevin, Ed, and Mary for their comments and support I appreciate it very much. Have a great day everyone. Until Tommorrow. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: