Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday November 8th 2007

Good Morning. Everything is so far so good and feeling great, yesterday ate my 4 meals at the selected times, and this morning got up early and lifted and did the 30 minutes on treadmill. I gotta tell ya, its a great feeling to come in to work at 9am having already gotten in a good workout and good cardio exercise. The Zylene has given me the energy to get my butt in gear, its taken away my appetite and cravings for bad food, and the fact that Im eating less, and better combined with working out make me so much more alert all day. I am able to focus and concentrate better, im much more active at work as well, even when im a little sore from workouts I have like this inner drive all day. I know its me choosing the right foods and how much to eat, and its me getting up to go to they gym, but its the zylene fueling me thru it all, along with the multi mineral and multi nutrient keeping my body running smoothly and healthy. I have seen infomercials about diet pills and diet supplements and always wonder if they really work, well I am taking these pills and they absolutely do work. I would reccomend them to anyone, family, friends or anyone wishing to betther their health. Aside from the fact that they work great for me, there is even a 30 day money back gurantee that they offer, I mean I know that they work but hey if your not happy then you can even send them back. Ok im done with that speel, Im no salesperson, I just know that these products are working great for me, and anyone else trying to betther their lifestyle should look into it, take a look at the ingredients and what each do for you its amazing, it truly is. The bottom line is eating healthier and working out a little bit more is the key to losing weight. For those of you (like me) who need that extra boost of energy, and that little something to keep you from feeling hungry or craving junk food then this product can help you. If you have any questions or comments at all please leave me a line on the blog or email me at watchmeshrinkwithzylene@gmail.com and I will get back to you ASAP. 34.5lbs in 38 days is what im down so far, if i can do it so can you. Its never to late to start your journey to a happy, healthier you. www.health4weatlth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: