Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday (weigh day) Nov. 7th 2007

Happy Wednesday. Hope everyone is doing well and having a good week so far. Yesterday was another good day on my journey to a healthy lifestyle. I had 2 protein shakes, and 2 tuna sandwiches. This morning I got up and lifted legs, did 3 sets of leg press, 3 sets of leg curls and 3 sets of leg extensions, and followed that up with 30 minutes on the tread mill. I was only able to do 50% incline today as my legs were worn down from the leg lifts. Then stopped off for my wednesday weigh in and was down another 5lbs this week. So that puts me at 291.5 down from a starting weight of 326. Ive lost 34.5lbs in 38 days. Whats even better than that is i feel better than ever, I have more energy, I am happier and my clothes keep getting bigger and bigger. Well needless to say I am on cloud 9. Hope everyone has a great day. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: