Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday November 9th 2007

Hello Everyone, Well Yesterday had an issue with my car. My radiator or radiator hose is broke, cracked, or something along those lines. Smoke pouring out of my engine, burning smell, not a good day, having to deal with it and also having to pay for it to be fixed, really could have done without that. To make matters worse my Guineau Pig died in the middle of the night last night, as they say when it rains it pours, but that which does not kill us only makes us stronger right. Well, my family has said our prayers and goodbyes to Harry Potter (that was our guinea pigs name) and now we have to move on. As far as the diet goes thats still going great, I lifted Biceps and did 30 minutes on tradmill this morning as well. Not really into talking to much today, but hope everyone has a good day. Talk to you all tommorrow. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: