Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome to my blog, Tuesday October 9th 2007

Hello, My name is Ryan, I am 29 years old and as you can see by my pics I am drastically overweight. I am married with a 3 year old son and want to watch my son grow old and play with him with the energy I used to have. My wife is very beautiful and very in shape and she deserves a husband who is also in shape to grow old with. I was well aware I was overweight, but recently became aware of how bad it was getting for me. After a routine trip to the supermarket, I was carrying bags to our apartment, and had to make 3 trips up and down the stairs (2nd floor), afterwards I was extremley winded and even lightheaded and started to think is this how pathetic Ive become. This prompted me to get a picture taken of myself and after seeing the pic my head was filled with thoughts of self disgust and remorse as to why I would let myself go like this. This Blog will be a Diary of my journey towards a new healthy life. If you know anyone, that is overweight and wants to improve their physical condition for a longer happier life, have them join the blog and we can all lose the weight together, we will be each others support group and motivate one another with our success stories and also help each other get thru those tough days that everyone whose tried to lose weight has had. Please wish me luck as I begin my journey to a happier, healthier life.

4 comments:

jaz said...

i wish u the best of luck its not going to b an easy ride but im shore u can do will be watching u progress every week best of luck!

Lia-Lia said...

hey ryan - good luck! i'll be rooting for you.

Anonymous said...

Health 4 Wealth / Zylene = Call: 845-856-4805 or visit:

Health 4 Wealth = Zylene

zylenediary said...

Hi how is this thing going, i decided to also open my own blog starting 2008, Hope it made improvement with you. I started using zylene and hope it goes well
check my blog at
http://zylenediary.blogspot.com/