Thursday, October 25, 2007

October 25th, 2007

Good Morning All, I am gonna take a break today from posting the usual and share something related to my work/personal life aside from dieting and exercising. As I mentioned in a previous update I work 70+ hours a week, both because I have a ton of work to do and also because I need the OT. Anyways, I have recently been promoted to Department Manager, and moved from hourly to salary, so I will be working less and making more. I am extremley happy with being promoted and although I know ive been here a long time and been a very loyal and dedicated employee for a long time, I also know that over the last month since ive been taking the Diet pill, and especially the Multi Mineral and Multi Nutrient, along with help me contorl my appetite, cravings for food, and help me lose weight, the vitamins, working out and eating better have made me much more alert, and able to pay much better attention to detail, and alot has to do with the vitamins and their benefits to the body. Plus the extra energy I have from the pills and the working out ive been doing, im much more active at work, and accomplishing alot more in a given day. So technically not only has the vitamins and the diet helped me lose weight, it played an important role in me getting a promotion. So needless to say im extremley happy and proud of myself for the last 20+ days of effort to become a happier, healthier person. It is paying off in more ways than I ever could have imagined. I again wanna thank Jason for reccommending the product to me, and all of you that have sent me comments or emails with support, advice and well wishes, I appreciate it very much. For all of the people who have ordered the product, I know you will love it and wish you the same success that Ive had in using it, if you have any questions please ask me either thru the comments of the blog or thru the email watchmeshrinkwithzylene@gmail.com I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks again, talk to everyone tommorrow. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your journey is amazing Ryan, an inspiration to all who witness it, and it has only just begun. Congratulations on your promotion and Happy 30th. My Zylene arrives on the UPS truck tomorrow and I am hopeful that I can do 1/2 as well as you..!