Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday October 16th

Hello All. I am a little frustrated this morning, after not working Saturday or Sunday I had alot of work to catch up on yesterday and I was stuck at work until 10:51pm last night. The good news is I am almost completely caught up, the bad news is I was very dissapointed in myself as last night I didnt do any cardio when I got home I just went straight to bed. Im trying to just be positive and stay in good spirits and I know in the past if I didnt work out I would just be like, oh well, and now im actually dissapointed in myself so I can tell my mindset has changed, yes its bad that I didnt do cardio, but its a good thing that i am mad at myself it will motivate me that much more to get off my butt and make sure I do my cardio tonight. As far as the eating part goes I have that under control with the help of the pills im taking. Yesterday I had my pills at 8am, Protein shake at 9 am, chicken salad sandwich at 1145am, tuna sandwich at 240pm, and a protein shake at 520pm, so I am very happy with that half now I just need to conquer the physical side, and im getting there and doing alot better than I was but still have alot of progress to make. As my friend always tells me, "Baby steps Ryan, Baby steps". Ok, so Tommorrow is my weigh day and I will update the blog with my new weight tommorrow. I started on Oct 1st, at 326, and last Wenesday, my 1st weigh in I was 312 down 14lbs. So im very anxious but also very nervous about my weigh day tommorrow. Well, hope everyone has a great day and I'll see you all tommorrow with my new weight update. Don't forget its never to late to start getting healthy, your body will thank you for it. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: