Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday, October 12th 2007

Hello again everyone...1st off thanks Susan for your response, and good luck on your quest to lose the 70lbs. Please keep me/us up to date as to how you are doing. I know it makes it a little easier for me to complete my exercising knowing that I am gonna have to write what I did on my blog and if I slack off everyone will know, lol. and to be honest it may be a blessing in disguise because I wanna succeed not only for myself, my wife and my son, but now I wanna succeed to show all of you that it can be done, and hopefully we can all do it together, so as shocking as it may seem all of you help keep me going too, so for that i thank you. OK, so now on to yesterdays activities. Yesterday, once again took the pill in the morning, then did my 4 meals accoring to time, and I try to be as close to 9, 1130ish, 2pmish and 5pmish, The pill im taking helps me curb my appetite so well that im really not that hungry at all during the day and its helping me greatly eat the right food because I am not craving anything, so instead of eating because I am starving I am eating because Its time to and I need to fuel my body. Im eating the 4 small meals because it keeps my metabolism going strong, and eventually up to 5 - 6 small meals a day. The reason its good to eat small meals thruout the day instead of 1 or 2 large meals is because your body breaks down the small meals better and keeps your body running smoothly instead of large meals that weigh you down and just sit in your belly all day. A good explanation of this for those who dont understand is, think of your body as a furnace or a fire, if you have a fire and throw 10 logs on the fire it will take a very long time for the fire to burn thru all the wood and at times can even put the fire out, but if you put 2 logs on the fire it will burn very quickly than 2 more and so on and so on....this is very similar to eating, the small meals are broken down much quicker than large meals and it helps keep your metabolism going faster which in turn helps you lose more weight. Hope that makes sense the way I wrote it...Anyways back to my day, the 4 meals were fine no problems with that, got off work at about 9:15 last night stopped at the store for some things my son needed for daycare/school and then got home just after 10pm, after unpacking the groceries I immediately changed into shorts and T-shirt and went out for my walk. I completed the 3 loops for a total of 2.1 miles for the 3rd straight day. My energy level was fine however this was the hardest walk to date, my legs were pretty sore and my feet are pretty sore and my body was just struggling to do the walk, my mind was fine just body wanted to quit, however I didnt quit I finished the walk, and on the way up the stairs to get to my door was rough lol, and in a crazy way I enjoyed the aches in my leg muscles because I knew i was shocking my body and this was good, however I was pretty sore. Once I got out of my clothes and into my night clothes and into my comfy recliner with and iced cold glass of WATER, lol, the soreness kinda went away and I was very happy and proud because despite the aches and pains in my legs I completed what I set out to do and am 1 day closer to my goal. and then a bit later actually passed out and slept all night in my chair. So today my legs are a bit sore but again I am fine and very happy with my ability to stay the course. Ok, well im gonna end this for today, last thing before I do is I am going out of town this weekend, and will try to post my daily blog from wherever I will be, However if I am not able to, I will make a post on Monday on my daily activities for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but hopefully I will be able to post thruout...Everyone whose been eating better and exercising keep it up, and for those who havent its never to late to get started. A month from now we can be 30 days closer to our ultimate goal or we can still be making excuses as to why we havent started yet. Lets all get healthy for our loved ones, family, friends and most importanyly for ourselves. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: