Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday Ocotober 17th (WEIGH DAY)

Hello Everyone, Well today is another weigh day and as I said i was very anxious and nervous. Got up this morning, took a shower, got dressed, took out the trash, and on my way in to work I stopped at the place where I have been weighing myself parked the car, and proceeded to walk inside. My eyes were unflinching as I made my way across the parking lot, 2 tumbleweeds even blew by me and the music from The Good The Bad and The Ugly even started to play. Ok sorry enough of that, I walked in got on the scale and I was down to 306, 6 more pounds I lost this week and down a total of 20lbs in 17 days, from 326 to 306. Obviously Im very happy about this and and love the fact that its going so well. I have a long way to go but im getting closer to my goal every day. Thanks everyone who has offered kind words and advice, your words help alot. I know im not done yet but I fell great. Ill talk to you all again tommorrow I have to go and be happy. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

4 comments:

Lia-Lia said...

way to go ryan!

Anonymous said...

Where are the new pictures?

FatboySlim? said...

The new pictures will be up at the end of the month, or beginning of next month. Probably Nov 1st.

The results are amazing so far and there will be similar testimonials to this in another blog we create but not day by day.

I am really proud of Ryan 20 lbs in 17 days is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan..

Great Job... You Are Truely a great advocate for H4W Keep up the good work i will be working with jason for my teatimonial..I have dropped 40lbs plus.. since i started on Zylene... with a positive attitude I'm breaking out of my big shell... My goal weight is 130lbs.. from 400 plus.. i'm close to the 300lbs mark already.. 24 lbs left b4 i am at 300 .. swimming a a balnaced diet with the Better Health collection.. We can Only Win This battle of the buldge.. and we will shine... I will Continue to shrink with you.. My full blog is in the works I'm Gathering Old photos.. and will be taking new ones..soon.. Your an inspiration.. thanks ..you go .. you rock.. H4W will improve the health and wealth of families around the world..