Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Oct 18th 2007 (A Thank You Post)

Hello All, 1st off I want to say thank you to "Fatfreeme" for the contribution to the blog, I am honored that you would call me an inspiration, and also I wanted to say great job with the weight loss so far, you are an inspiration to me as well, cant wait to see your blog up and running as well. So keep it up, and Ill be right here along side you the whole way. I also wanted to change a little today and not discuss what I did yesterday, but instead say a special thanks to the person who got me started with Zylene, Biozyte, and Nutravex, (the weight loss, multi mineral and multi nutrient that Im taking). Like many others Ive tried many different diets in the past and even just eating right without any diet aids, and all usually fail pretty quickly. So when my friend who was always trying to get me to lose weight said he tried this new pill called zylene, I was skeptical, another new weight pill yada yada yada, but he showed me the site and I looked at all the ingredients and their qualities and how they can benefit me and was quite impressed, one ingredient can even help reduce the risk of cancer. (anyone can view the ingredients by going to www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink then click on products, then click on one of the 3 products and click ingredients) it will show you whats in every pill, what the ingredients are and the benefits of each. So anyways I told him I would try the pill, his father dropped me off some samples and after the 1st few hours I could already feel my appetite diminishing, and it makes choosing the right foods easy because I never feel starving, I just eat to feed my body and Im putting the right food, the healthy food in my body. The pill is working great and my appetite is still very much so under control. Also along with the diet pill Im taking the Multi Mineral and the Multi Nutrient, at 1st when I took them I was just taking them because they were replacing the vitamins and minerals I was losing from eating less, but the last few days Ive noticed that my overall mood, and the way I feel has improved alot too, and I am sure its partially due to the fact that Im losing weight and feel great about that, but also I think its because of the benefits the 2 vitamins are giving me, when I reread the ingredients this morning I was like wow, I cant beleive all of the stuff these little pills have inside them, but the proof is how good I feel because of them. Anyways, Jason I wanna say thank you VERY VERY MUCH for kinda making me try these pills, these pills have helped change me from someone who ate fast food daily, consumed at least 6 cans of soda a day, and the most exercise I got was walking from my Apt. to my car, not to mention how miserable and unhappy I was on the inside about the way I looked on the outside, and now I eat 4 healthy meals a day (and save alot of money eating my new way) look forward to my cardio walk at night and reap the rewards of self satisfaction for my new healhty lifestyle. So thank you very much Jason, for pushing me to start, every day has been easier ever since and now its just taking it one day at a time until I reach my goal. To everyone else that has already started there new healthy lifestyle keep it up, lets do it together, and to everyone else who has yet to start, Join us, we can all do it together, it can happen it just takes a little kick in the butt to get started, just start, you will be glad you did. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: