Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday October 20, 2007

Hello, hope everyone is enjoying there weekend so far. I am feeling great, got up at 6am this morning went to the gym for a quick workout before coming into work. Did chest today, 3 sets of dumbell flat bench press, 3 sets of incline press on machine and 3 sets of cable crossovers. Its been a long long time since ive lifted weights, so this may not seem like much, but boy was I feeling it. After lifting I got on the eliptical machine for 15 minutes, this machine had me dripping with sweat in no time, then did 15 minutes of steep incline walking on the treadmill followed by a slow 5 minute cooldown, then showered and off to work to start my day today. My body is definentley a little tired/sore from the workout however mentally I feel great, and am very glad I got up and worked out before work today. Yesterday, had 2 protein shakes and 2 tuna sandwiches. (FYI, my wife found this great mutli grain low carb bread with only 5 carbs per slice, and it tastes really good too.) Well, hope everyone has a good weekend and sticks to their eating plan and gets in some exercise, talk to you all soon. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: