Monday, October 8, 2007

October 7th THE FIRST PICTURES




Monday October 8th ...
These are Ryans first pictures he has been taking the Zylene for 4 days now. In the first month you normally see a 6 to 10% weight loss. Ryan will update the blog weekly with how he feels, what he feels and his weight gain or weight loss. For those of you who know Ryan they know he has gone up and down in weight but I have never seen Ryan this big. His is over 30 lbs as the scale did not go that high and he is going to check a different scale today.. We will post a picture of him on a scale soon and weekly as well.
Can Ryan get down under 200lbs and how long will it take? Will he eat less? Have less cravings? Only one way to find out... Check the weekly updates for FATBOYSLIMS??? before and after.
If you are interested in trying zylene check out www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ryan, I admire your efforts of starting a diet, I seem to start one eveyday :) , I have been overweight most of my life, but never as much as I weigh now, I am so discouraged. I wish you wellness and success, I will keep up on your blog to see your success, maybe you can be my inspiration to get my butt in gear. GO RYAN!!!!!! :)

monica said...

I sorta started weight watchers today. I did really well until this evening, now all I want to do is eat. Hopefully it works for you ryan. I'll keep track of your progress. Hopefully, tomorrow wil be better for me.

FatboySlim? said...

www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

For anyone intersted you can check out Ryans site for Zylene weight loss pill above. You can also get some nutritional vitamins that your body will need to help the void of nutrients and minerals from eating less.

Monica and Dawn Thanks for writing I really appreciate you helping Ryan and hope you guys are along for the ride and post daily or weekly, the more support the better.

The cravings you are having will slowly go away and you will train yourself how to eat better and healthier. Its a daily struggle but it cannot hurt to have some help. The most inspiring thing is results and that helps the fight to keep on keeping on.

Again if you guys can share this with anyone else it would be great I know how hard weight loss can be and the more people to be there and fight with Ryan and you guys will make everything easier for all of us.

I would like to start a page to go along with this for everyone to share there stories with Zylene.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!