Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday October 29th 2007

Good Morning All, Sunday was a good day, got up and walked the 3 loops, 2.1 miles, and felt really good doing it, I am walking alot faster now. Doing the eliptical is making walking alot easier, and the sun felt good while I was walking. For sunday I had a protein shake at 9am, a salad at 11:15, at 2:30 Rotissierie chicken and steamed broccoli, and then another protein shake just after 5. Its the 2nd week in a row ive gone to watch football with the guys and had ZERO issues with cravings for anything I am not supposed to be eating. Last night, I lost the Superbowl to the Broncos in my Madden game, I know that none of you probably care about that lol, but It kinda ticked me off last night. Im just about to start season 5. Anyways back to real life, I got up this morning and lifted 3 sets of shoulder press, 3 sets of laterall raises and 3 sets of shrugs, then did 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Walked with the machine on full incline and to be honest it was alot harder than even the eliptical is. So feeling good and all is well. Something a friend of mine mentioned to me yesterday is I havent been sick at all lately, and I was sick often because of how unhealhty my lifestyle was. But now with the vitamins, eating right and exercise my body is running much better, so on top of feeling great, I havent been sick at all either, its amazing what treating your body right will do for you, Im so glad I chose to change my lifestyle to better my health, I really am. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: