Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday Oct 14th, Written on Monday the 15th

Hello Again, So Saturday was a very very LONG and tiresome day, but a very very fun day also. Woke up at 545am whole family took showers I took my pills and a protein shake, and we were out the door to start our day. (This weekend was my sons 1st trip to Disney World) In an effort not to make this post 5 pages long I will sum things up as short as possible without losing the more important details of what took place. But for the most alongside endless amounts of fun, Disney includes, endless walking, endless amounts of different types of food, and meeting all the characters and rides you could ever imagine. By the way I found out that at the age of 3 my son already cannot stand waiting in line, whether its to meet Winnie the Pooh, to go on a ride or to get the food he wants, hes quite the impatient young man, but Ive never seen him as happy as he was on Saturday. So anyways thurout watching my family eat at what seemed like every single vendor, lol, alls i did was drink water, and have a total of 2 protein shakes. Then we had reservations to eat at Chef Mickeys, where my son gets to eat dinner with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy, He had an absolute blast, was so happy for him he was just in heaven with all his favorite tv cartoon heroes. Also this was a true test as part of the package was an all you can eat buffet, I was a very good boy and all I ate was 2 Chicken Breast (even peeled the skin off) and some green beans. So I was very proud of myself that a trip to Disney and I was strong enough to not cheat at all, and get in good exercise at the park itself. So it was a success in my book as my son had a great time, and I got in plenty of walking and ate extremley well. Only negative if there is one is I am burnt like a lobster, and my pockets are now empty, lol but it was a great time and my sons happiness was well worth it.

No comments: