Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday October 30th, 2007

Hello Everyone, and good morning. Hope everyone is doing well and feeling fine. Yesterday was another good day on my journey to a healthy me. Had 2 protein shakes and 2 sandwiches at the regular times. This morning got up early and lifted biceps, 3 sets of curls, 3 sets of hammer curls and 3 sets of crazy 8's and then did 15 minutes of cario on the treadmill, did it on full incline which is alot harder and gets me sweating alot more than the eliptical also makes my legs alot more sore so I know it is working well. Also tommorrow is weigh day so I will have a weight loss update tommorrow and a reminder that I will be doing new pictures this sunday, to be posted on Monday. This will be the 1st after pictures and it will be 4 weeks (28 days) after the initial pics. So Im looking forward to see how that goes. Have a great day everyone. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: