Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday October 22nd, 2007

Hello Everyone, Sorry about not posting on Sunday, but dont fret I will fill you in on all the details, lol. Saturday I was feeling great all day, I was very happy that I had lifted and did cardio prior to coming to work, I had 2 protein shakes and 2 tuna sandwiches all at the 4 usual times. Saturday night I was extrmely tired though, my body was a little sore from lifting and since hadnt lifted in a LONG LONG time my body was just drained come Saturday night. Got up Sunday morning and was tired and sore, but took my zylene and my morning mutlivitamin and within a half hour I was walking to the gym to lift and do cardio. I did 3 sets of overhead dumbell press, 3 sets of laterall raised and 3 sets of shrugs, and then followed that up with a 20 minute jaunt on the eliptical machine, followed by a cool down and the walk back home. Then had a protein shake, showered and was getting ready to meet some friends from work at the sports theatre restaurant, where they have 10 100" movie screens with a different football game on each, OH YES its a beautiful thing, lol. Met up with them and had 3-4 waters and a Chicken Ceaser salad, and I did put on some of the dressing but very very little, and this is still a ton better than what i would normally eat when I go to a restaurant, so i was very proud of myself for holding up and eating right. Its good to know can still hang with the guys, watch football and still eat the right way, not to mention none of them gave me a hard time cause they see me losing the weight and they all started eating better too, and the pill has been helping us all, so its a great thing. Left the theatre after the 1pm games and went home, had a protein bar at 5pmish, and then my nightly multi vitamin, and then just had water and diet iced tea the rest of the night. This morning I over slept and didnt go to they gym, however I will at the very least do cardio tonight with hopes of lifting also, just depends on what time Im able to leave work, and if the gym will still be open. Ok so thats enough for now, hope everyone has a great Monday and will be talking to you all tommorrow. Im really excited about the weigh day on Wednesday this week, the tan/beige pants I had on in the before pics, are falling off of me now, and although its annoying to keep pulling them up (since I didnt think I needed a belt) its a great feeling to know that they were tight on me and now they dont even fit without a belt, so im very happy about that. Until tommorrow.

No comments: