Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday October 15th

OK Everyone now we are all caught up. Sunday was the day after the theme park where everyone is exhausted and nobody wants to move or do anything but sleep/rest. We all got up and packed the car I walked about 1/4 mile to pick up breakfast for the family, and then 1/4 mile back so we could all eat together at the hotel room. (nothing great but a nice little walk there and back prior to breakfast to get the metabolism started never hurt anybody. I ate scrambled eggs for breakfast. There was a big Mcdonalds about 1 mile from our Hotel that was much larger than any Mcdonalds Id ever seen, so we made it a point to stop there for some pics and for my son to be able to play there, but when we got in we saw there wasnt any playground or anything just a very clean Mcdonalds with 4 40" tvs all connected into like 1 160" tv playing disney cartoons. It was quite the spectacle, but the bigger thing for me was that although everyone else got something to eat all I got was a water, and I didnt even have the urge to get anything. This is a big deal for me because prior to me changing the way I was eating and exercising it was rare for me to even drive by a fast food place and not stop to get something let alone actually walk in a fast food place and not get anything to eat it was a big step for me and I passed alot of self tests this weekend, and was very happy about that. The drive home was peaceful as everyone napped except me while I drove home and then we got home and ended our vacation safely. A good ending to a very fun, happy and event filled weekend. For the day I had scrambled eggs, a protein shake, and 2 tuna sandwiches. I did not do cardio on Sunday with exception of the walk to and from picking up breakfast, but as of tonight the goal is to start with the everynight walks again. But as I said before, this weekend was a huge success 1) because my son had a great time and loved it and thats why we went was for him and 2) I was able to completely stick to my eating plan and that is a huge step for me. Hopefully those of you reading the blog have started making a change in your eating habits and/or exercising habits and are on your way to a healthier you. If not its never to late to start, stop waiting to start tommorrow and start your journey to a happy, healthier life today. Good Luck to us all. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

1 comment:

PLABOY said...

I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you! I can't wait to see the end result. Stay motivated because I'm sure you're inspiring a lot of people to get started. It's actually it's a great idea to lose the wait together. I will also follow this blog in hopes to keep inspired to reach my goal!!!!
Good Luck!!