Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007

Hello Everyone. Yesterday the eating was good yet again, Im very happy with the how the pill helps take away my appetite and contols my cravings for eating unhealthy food. Yesterday I had 2 protein shakes and 2 Tuna Sandwiches, along with my Zylene and 2 muti vitamins. This morning I got up eary and went to the gym, I lifted Biceps today, 3 sets of regular curls, 3 sets of hammer curls, and 3 sets of crazy eights, then I did 20 minutes on the eliptical machine, also I noticed that it was much much easier to do cardio after biceps, than it was to do cardio after shoulders or chest. Anyways I am really sore but feel great mentally that Im doing so well so far. Im pretty excited about tommorrows weigh day, my pants are hanging off my butt without a belt, and when I started as you can see in the before pics theres no belt and there tight on me. Ok, so I will talk to you all tommorrow after I weigh in and update you with the new weight. Have a good day all. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: