Monday, October 15, 2007

Saturday Oct, 13th. Written Monday the 15th

Hello everyone, Sorry for the delay I wasnt able to make updates while away this weekend, This will just be a qucik update of activities for what I did and ate on Friday. Friday was a very routine day, protein shake at 9am, than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wheat at 1130am and 2pm then a protein shake at about 7pm, I had the protein shake at 7pm because I was driving to Orlando and didnt get there, check in, and unpack the car till about 7pm. My eating was fine on Friday, however after in the hotel just settled down and went to bed, I didnt do any cardio on Friday, however I was pretty sore after 3 straight days of 2.1 mile walks anyways. But I did feel kinda guilty that I didnt do cardio on Friday night. However that guilt would soon fade away after Saturdays "workout" lol. Saturdays events will be updated shortly.

No comments: