Saturday, October 27, 2007

October 27th, 2007

Hello Everyone, Happy Weekend. So Ill get back to the norm a little bit today, and talk about my eating and exercise. Yesterday I had 2 Protein shakes, a salad with regular dressing but very small quanity, and a PB & J sandwich on wheat. Last night after work I stopped at the Taco Bell drive thur for my wife, and the McDonalds drive thru for my son, and didnt even have an urge or craving to get anything for myself. Although I have to admit the food smelled really good in my car on the way home. OK, so took home the food for them, then walked to the gym, Lifted 3 sets of incline dumbell press, 3 sets of flat dumbell press and 3 sets of butterflys, then did 15 minutes on the eliptical. This morning before work walked back to gym and lifted legs, did 3 sets of leg press, 3 sets of leg extensions , and 3 sets of leg curls. I woke up to late to do cardio, but I will do that tonight after work. Anyways feeling great and eating great, hope you guys are jumping aboard and getting healthy with me, its hard at 1st, but then it becomes part of your regular day. If I can do it you can do it. Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe weekend. More updates soon. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: