Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Monday February 25th

Hello Everyone, Hope you all had a happy, healthy and safe weekend.

Its funny the longer I stay working out and eating better along with taking (zylene, biozyte, and nutravex) the more energy I have and I also notice myself doing A LOT more around the house. I work 6 days a week and my only off day is Sunday. I used to just rest and relax all day Sunday, however take yesterday for example. I woke up and went to gym, then took shower, washed dishes, cleaned the kitchen, went grocery shopping, then cut vegetables and meat for my wife to cook, my wife was shocked/amazed her deadbeat husband had done so much and she didn't even ask for help i Just did it, lol. Then she cooked, i did the dishes again, took out the garbage, cleaned her car and then last night did laundry.

Now I don't do this every Sunday and don't want to give that impression but yesterday I did all that and wasn't even tired. Now when I did pass out by 9pm from a long days work, but it wasn't a struggle throughout the day at all. This is in part because I have been working out and am in better shape and also cause I am in much better overall health, and I know that without the help of these 3 natural organic products I wouldn't be where I am today.

One thing I am not sure people realize is when you are losing weight and cutting calories you are not getting the necessary vitamins and minerals in your diet. You probably were not before but now that you are eating much less you almost definitely are not. That is where the Biozyte and nutravex add their vale to the zylene. Zylene gives energy and helps suppress your appetite along with fat oxidation and it does an amazing job. However, all 3 products together work as a fight burning machine as well as give me the energy and nutrition I need on a daily basis.

Anyways, Hope all of you that have started your journey to a healthier lifestyle are doing well, and hope everyone else that's thinking about it, stops thinking and starts doing. There is plenty of help along the way but we all have to take that 1st step by ourselves.www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Do you ever have any trouble with the Zylene creating nasuea? If so, what do you do? I hesitate to take the pills because they always give me an upset stomach.

FatboySlim? said...

Rita

I wrote you back on the squidoo but this pill is natural and organic and has some amazing antioxidents in it. If you take this with the Nutravex and Biozyte you should not have any issues. Check with your Doctor to be safe.

Other than the first couple of days most people have seen amazing results. The issues in the first couple of days are people are not eating or drinking enough. Once they start that with the Better Health Collect (all 3 products) the results are amazing.