Monday, February 18, 2008

2-18-08 NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone. Took some more pictures on Sunday 2-17-8. This is my 1st picture update since 12-24-7. It was amazing to me that those pants used to be tight on me. That was truly a great feeling to see how huge they appear next to me now. Last Wednesday i was 243, so these pics are basically showing a loss of 83 lbs, from 326 to 243.

Hope all of you have jumped on the bandwagon and begun your personal journey to a happier healthier you. If you havent its never to late to start. Tommorrow will come no matter what, but one thing we can do is try to better ourselves and for the record I am not talking about looking better (although thats a great bonus) what I am refering to is being healhtier and living a longer more energized life.

Good luck to all of you, if I can do it you can do it as well. Just start and dont look back, trust me you will be glad you did.www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: