Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 13 2008 Down 84 lbs in 130 days

Hello Everyone, as you may or may not know Wednesday is my weigh day, This morning on the way to work I stopped and made the nerve racking walk to the scale. I weighed in at 243lbs, which is great overall but I must admit I wasnt happy with only losing 4lbs since last weigh in but the good news is Im still going in the right direction lol.

On October 1st I started at 326 lbs and as of today Feb 13 I am at 243 lbs. Down a grand total of 83 lbs in 130something days. I have a long way to go but at the rate Im going I will reach my goal in no time.

My last picture update was from 12-24-07 I and I plan to take my next pictures this Sunday. Hopefully you are all starting or keeping up with your own personal weight loss goals and on your way to a happier healthier you. Its possible people I am living proof.

Join me and we can all lose the weight together. It really is easier when your feel your not alone.www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: