Sunday, January 13, 2008

1-12-8



Ryan can no longer access the site at work so I will be posting his updates a few days a week.


Hello Everyone sorry its been so long since my last update, Today I am going to post some new updated pics that are from 12-24-7. Also just to let you all know as of this morning I am down to 258. Thats right from 326 to 258 I am down 68lbs in apporoximately 100 days. I do apologize for not updating the site lately however my computer at work no longer allows me access to non work related sites and I dont have a home computer. However I assure you im still eating very good and healthy and still going to the gym daily. Please check out the pics for proof. I hope you all have kept up with your own perspective diets and healthy lifestyles. Please keep it up and you can lose the weight too, its never to late to start your journey to a a Healhtier you. www.health4wealth.com/watchmeshrink

No comments: